- Rolle 35 %
- Clairette 45%
- Roussane 20 %
Clay limestone soils (Quatenary colluvial deposits) around the Domaine. Ochre sands (ferruginous Cretaceous sandstone) at the Grande Verrière.
- Spur pruning
- Average age of the vines : 25 years
- Harvesting at night at the coolest time
- Yield : 45 hl/ha
- Direct pressing
- Maceration on lees for 3 days.
- Thermo-regulated fermentation in stainless steel tanks 90% and in barrels 10%.
- Kept on its fine lees for 5 months.
- Production 13 300 bottles
- Colour : clear golden yellow with green tints.
- Nose : delicate, quickly expressive, citrus notes then ripe tropical fruits.
- Palate : fresh then round and full with notes of lychee.
- Grilled fish
- Asparagus with a mousseline sauce
- Chicken with preserved lemon