- Clairette 30 %
- Roussane 50 %
- Vermentino 20 %
Clay limestone soils (Quatenary colluvial deposits) at Pampelune and around the Domaine.
- Spur pruning
- Average age of the vines : 30 years
- Harvesting by hand in the morning with rigorous sorting
- Yield : 32 hl/ha
- Temperature controlled in new barrels for the Roussane and the Viognier, in vats for the Clairette and the Vermentino.
- Kept on its fine lees for 8 months.
- Production 3 500 bottles
- Colour : pale gold.
- Nose : acacia flowers and fresh pineapple.
- Palate : rich and balance, with a fresh finish with scents of pineapple and fresh quince.
- Sea bass in a salt crust
- Coquilles St Jacques à la bretonne
- Capon with morels